Sorry, sorry, this post is so late. We're even more sorry we've been gone for so long. Thanks for not forgetting about us. Details will come later. For now I've been tagged and I accept the challenge for the Six Sexy Ladies Meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Though honestly I probably won't tag anyone as almost everyone has already done this.
1. Every time someone says the word "six" as in "six" meme's, or just six in general, I giggle like crazy. Which is because I'm immature and think of the scene in National Lampoon's European Vacation where they go knocking on doors saying, "We're looking for sex. Is this sex." Immature I know. "Dad that's German for six."
2. When eating french fries, I put the ketchup on the fries before eating them. This drives Artful up the walls crazy as he hates it. I immensely love doing it now just to annoy him. he he he
3. Stay away from me in the morning if I haven't had my caffeine. When I'm decaffeinated, it's not a pretty sight.
4. I can make my ankles pop on command. Dunno how I can, but I can.
5. It may be just me, but Asian food rocks.
6. I horde napkins. I have tons of them all over the place. I'm always afraid that I will need them in an emergency. AD was stunned to find the glove compartment of my car completely stuffed with them. So much so that they came out in a big clump shaped like the compartment itself. Yes I know I need to throw the older ones away.
There's a few weird things about me, though there are many many more. Perhaps someday I might be willing to share some more.