Well it happend. My uncle passed away yesterday. So I'm at home waiting for the numerous family members that are on their way from all over to show up at our house. I know I should feel sad, but I don't. He's not suffering with that cancer crap anymore, so he's got peace now. And that makes me feel good. Though everyone else is crying, etc.
Well I'm not all sad too, because I have too many other things on my mind at the moment too.
And yes "she" is back, and we're supposed to "talk" about everything tomorrow, even though we talked on the phone for over an hour last night. We shall see how it turns out. We've kinda gone through this whole thing before, but not on this level. But still I'm anxious and scared and pretty much petrified at the moment. But as always I have my music playing to keep me calm. Speaking of which I decided to make a response CD, just in case, with songs that she'd like. Well if things turn out the way that their heading...yeah...hmmmm... Anyways I'm making a response CD to the one that she gave me before she went out of town. Here's what I got so far. Oh and this is tentative to change at any moment.
1. Protection - Massive Attack
2. Just Like Honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain
3. Tired of Being Alone - Al Green
4. Something Sexy About the Rain - Kenny Chesney
5. Here With Me - Dido (Roll's Chilling With the Family Mix)
6. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
7. Live With Me - Massive Attack
8. Diary - Alicia Keys
9. Miracle - Olive
10. You're Not Alone - Olive
11. If I Fell - The Beatles
12. I'll Be There - Weekend Players
13. To Have and Not to Hold - Madonna
14. It's Probably Me - Sting
15. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
16. All I Ask of You - The Phantom of the Opera
Again it's tentative to change. But it seems ok thus far. We shall see.