Monday, October 15, 2007

What the?

And before I go to bed before these vicodin pills really do me in. Some other pills my doctor gave me today left me wondering if I should really take them or not. He said: "The only side effect of these pills is coughing. If you start coughing stop taking them immediately."

Huh? What the? Why do they make you cough? What are they doing to me to make me cough? Why the stop taking them immediately if they make me cough?

Me thinks I don't want to take these pills.

cough..cough..

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

Well, send them to me if you don't want them. :)

Cup said...

Coughing is a side effect? That's weird ...

Artful Dodger said...

Ok Beck you can have them. I hate these things they make me space out so much but they keep me awake and not even put me to sleep. Grrrrr... I can't wait till this stupid thing is over. ...cough..