Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So much to do...can I wear jeans?

Artful's the lucky one. He's already got an awesome tux to wear. And I must say the Fred Astaire tux on him makes me melt. Me, no, no I must scourer the earth for a dress. I thought I knew what I wanted, but then I changed my mind. Most important is the comfort. I mean I have to dance the night away with Artful. Thusly I changed my mind on the dress I was thinking of. That and it was the dress mom wanted me to get, can you say, "I like your sleeves."

Thusly after dragging Artful all over creation all weekend and pretty much everyday after work, I've narrowed it down to three. Here's the options:





Leaning very very heavily towards the second pic, but really loving the third pic. Fortunately all three are available. Yay!! Poor Artful, I think I taught him everything to know about A-lines, Empire Lines, lace etc. And no I wouldn't be ghetto and wear jeans. Crap, now I have to start thinking accessories.

4 comments:

Cup said...

Okay, I know I've been under the radar lately ...

BUT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?????

It makes me VERY happy! And I'll help with accessories.

Artful Dodger said...

What the? Since when did this blog turn into a wedding dress catalog? Okay, I'm going out on a limb and saying dress # 2 is my fav. Though it's YOU that makes it look awesome. Beth, we just decided to be crazy young kids and get hitched on the spur of the moment. So much for just staying engaged for a long time. And if you know accessories, do tell, cause I have no idea about that.

Jenna said...

I like dress #2, but I would think that all the ruffles would be kind of heavy. I wouldn't want to carry them around all night. But that's just me, I haven't tried it on. I really like the third one. It's simple and flattering and really pretty. Accessories are easy, just stay simple.

Cup said...

I think you're smart to decide it and do it. Her final pick is LOVELY!