Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I admit, it was me

Alright MTG here's your answers


Were you named after anyone?

Not like a particular person. It's from the Bible or a Herman Mellville novel. Which many moons ago I when I used to work in customer service, you'd have no idea how many people would quote from either book to see if I knew where my name came from. Yes I know okay. I don't know how many times I had to say, no I'm not muslim, and I'm only Irish on St. Pattys Day.

When was the last time you cried?
When I broke my toe a few months back.

Do you like your handwriting?
Oh god no. Did you see my hand written note post a while back? Even I couldn't really read it.

What’s your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey Pastrami.

Do you have kids?
No. And none for now thank you. This is mutually agreed on. (Yes that is MTG)

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Probably not. Honestly I don't get along with people who are just like me. It's like a magnet, opposites attract (nod to Paula) and like polarity doesn't. Besides if there were two of me I'd have to off the other, I don't like competition.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Who me? As if.

Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep, big thingies in my mouth right. (Wait that doesn't sound right)

Would you bungee jump?
I'm a land animal, my butt stays on the ground at all costs.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
It depends, but rarely do I untie them. My everyday shoes, no, my dress shoes, very much so. I even have the shoe trees for my dress shoes.

Do you think you’re strong?
I suppose. I can bench press MTG for about 5 reps. Though she is a tiny skinny thing.

What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
Their smile, it draws me to them like a moth.

Red or pink?
Blue

What’s your least favorite thing about your body?
My monkey paw. My hands do not straighten. It doesn't hurt or anything but it looks odd when you notice. I tell people its from my cage fighter training and I'm working on my cauliflower ears.

Who do you miss the most?
I don't know if this is good or bad but no one really. Though I do feel sad when away from MTG. (That'll earn me points right?)

What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Uhm, typing in bed, not wearing either, or much of anything else.

How about your shirt?
See above

What’s the last thing you ate?
Steak and shrimp. The bosses paid a surprise visit and took us out to dinner. Although this should make me happy, I'm actually quite pissed at some ideas their kicking around. Like taking us from offices to a gigantic room and making it into a cube farm. If this really happens I'm so gone. Needless to say I paid for my own drinks tonight as the allotted 2 maximum wasn't going to do.

What are you listening to right now?
Yelle "A Cause Des Garcons"

Who’s the last person you spoke to on the phone?
MTG

If you were a crayon, which color would you be?
Rust

What’s your favorite smell?
Lately some Bath & Body works lotion MTG uses, think its cherry blossom or something. Drives me nuts. Grrrrooowwwllll!!

What’s your favorite sport to watch?
Honestly I don't watch sports, really. I know I should turn in my man card, but sports never interested me. I do say however that I get excited with World Cup and Le Tour de France. Why I like those two sports, I have no idea.

What color is your hair?
It looks Brown, but on closer inspection its red with brown, blonde, and black. Like a calico cat or something. What can I say us gyspies have a diverse background.

What color are your eyes?
Brown

Do you wear contacts?
Nope, just spectacles. I'm still debating about Lasik.

Favorite food?
Steamed rice and sauteed beef tips with brown gravy. MTG/Beth Thai? Bleech!!

What’s your favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Life

What’s your favorite ice cream?
Superman, which is pretty much extinct in this world. If anyone knows where you can get some let me know.

Favorite dessert?
Cheesecake!!!!!!!!! Om nom nom!!

Scary movies or happy endings?
I'm not picky, either will do.

What’s the last movie you watched?
Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School. MTG had me watch this a little while ago. And truth be told I loved it. So not what I was expecting. Not a girlie movie in the least. And it has that delightful John Goodman. Though it may take a few viewings to put together the bouncing plot.

What book are you reading now?
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde

Summer or winter?
Winter, dead of.

Hugs or kisses?
Yes please

What’s on your mouse pad?
It's a touch pad, so nothing.

What did you watch on TV last night?
Nothing, didn't watch any.

What’s your favorite sound?
The sound of silence on the weekend when no alarms go off telling me to get to work.

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Damn, I can't decide that. That's like asking would you rather like water or air.

What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
Europe

Do you have a special talent?
I can wiggle both my ears.

Where were you born?
On the wagon of a traveling show, my momma used to dance for the money they'd throw.

Who do you want to answer these questions?
Anyone, knock yourselves out.

No comments: