Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crazy 8's

The meme bug bit me again. Having being tagged by the splendidly wonder Beth over at A Cup of Coffey. So the game is Crazy 8's. Now it's usually just one person answering this but seeing as my blog now is joint custody of Mix Tape Girl and myself, we'll do four of each to complete the whole eight of each section. Yes the answers are lame. Enjoy.

8 Things I'm Passionate About

AD's
1. Mix Tape Girl
2. Getting more stamps on my passport
3. My family
4. Music

MTG's

1. Mix Tape Boy (Which is what I call AD)
2. Running
3. Shoes
4. My friends & family

8 Things I want to do before I die.

AD's
1. DJ a mix tape and have it printed and sold.
2. Go back to Japan.
3. Go back to the Amalfi Coast.
4. Take over the world

MTG's

1. Simply create the perfect mix tape that can be listened to time and again without getting bored of it.
2. Buy a pair of shoes from every continent.
3. See the Aurora Borealis
4. boob job...just kidding, couldn't resist

8 Things I Often Say

AD's
1. Que que?
2. For real..
3. Yes that looks good, lets go.
4. This is true

MTG's

1. Bai...(when ending phone conversations, MTB brought this to my attention)
2. I love you
3. Crap and a half
4. Don't make me....

8 Books I've Read Recently

AD's
1. Love Is a Mix Tape
2. Spellman Files
3. Robinson Crusoe
4. Then We Came To the End

MTG's

1. Among Other Things I've Taken Up Smoking
2. Peyton Amberg
3. Ludmila's Broken English
4. Song Book

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

AD's
1. Amos the Transparent "After all that it's come to this"
2. Olive "You're not alone"
3. Dido "See the Sun" plus the unnamed bonus tract that makes me melt
4. Primitive Radio Gods "Standing out side a broken phone booth with money in my hand"

MTG's

1. Minipop "Someone to Love"
2. David Bowie "Life on Mars"
3. Phantom of the Opera "All I Ask of You"
4. Mario Frangoulis "Knights In White Satin"

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends

AD's
1. Sense of nerdiness
2. Sense of humor
3. Courageousness
4. Loyalty

MTG's

1. Loyalty
2. I love how some insanely jabber on and get overly excited about little things
3. They put up with my dorky observations
4. Sense of shoe styles

8 Things That Drive Me Crazy

AD's
1. When someone leaves the toilet seat up. (Grrrrr...put it down when you're done)
2. Mayonnaise on turkey (utterly disgusting)
3. When "someone" (MTG) leaves time on the microwave
4. Daylight savings time

MTG's

1. MTB leaving sticky notes on the microwave that says "Clear time when done"
2. People texting on their cell's when your talking to them
3. The Geico lizard
4. Spam mail

8 People I Think Should Go All Crazy 8's On Us

I don't think we have 8 people that regularly read this blog, that haven't already done thing. If you read this regularly and want to do it feel free.

See told ya the answers would be lame.

No comments: