Thursday, March 20, 2008

MTG's Thursday Mix

The Airborne Toxic Event - The Girls In Their Summer Dresses
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime After Midnight - (Seriously crushing on this song, on continuous playback)
Fats Domino - I'm In Love Again
Muddy Waters - Diamonds at Your Feet
Jeff Beck - A Day in the Life
Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - Bye Bye Baby
Faces - Flying
Orba Squora - Perfect Thing
The Kills - Black Balloon
Editors - Blood
Mostly Bears - The Digital Divide
Radiohead - Street Spirit
Archie Bronson Outfit - Cherry Lips
The Blakes - Don't Bother Me
Digital Underground - Humpty Dance
Road to Predition (Soundtract) - Ghosts
Bodies of Water - I Guess We'll Forget the Sound, I Guess, I Guess
Bodies of Water - Doves Circle the Sky
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up to Dry
Young Galaxy -  The Golden Coin
Lightspeed Champion - Midnight Surprise
Duffy - Mercy
Cranberries - Salvation
Sufjan Stevens - The Avalanche
Bell X1 - Flame
Chromeo - Call Me Up (Kill the Noise Remix)
Devendra Banhart - Seahorse
Espers - Mansfield And Cyclops
Fairport Convention - She Moves Through the Fair
Fern Knight - Sun Dew
Joseph Arthur - Honey and the Moon
Lavender Diamond - You Broke My Heart
The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
Reademacher - If You Got Some Magic
Shout Out Louds - Very Loud
Soundpool - Pleasure & Pain
Soundpool - The Divides of March
Soundpool - Lush (What Becomes You)
Glass Candy - Computer Love
Alicia Keys - If I Was Your Woman
Alicia Keys - Diary
Amos the Transparent - The Stale Scent of Old Beer
Amy Winehouse - He Can Only Hold Her
Mark Ronson feat Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Mark Ronson - Stop Me
Mark Ronson feat Lilly Allen - Oh My God
Feist- -My Moon My Man ( Boys Noise Classic Mix)
The Beatles - Baby You're a Rich Man
Beth Orton - This One's Gonna Bruise
The Cure - Close to Me (Closet Mix)
The Delfonics -  La La (Means I Love You)
Midnight Juggernauts - Road to Recovery (Miami Horror Remix)
Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place (Kissy Sell Out Remix)



No comments: