1. I see that one of your favorite movies is "." Just howI absolutely loved John Travolta in that film. I think out of all the films he has done it is by far the best. He just oozes coolness from himself with every line. With lines like:
good was in that film?
"I'm the one tellin' you how it is... "
"Well, I could see myself in the parts that Robert De Niro plays. Or maybe even, an Al Pacino movie, you know, playing a real hard-on. But I couldn't see myself in those movies where three grown-up guys get left with a baby, and so they act like three grown-up assholes, acting all cute... "
"Now I've been shot at three times before. Twice on purpose and once by accident. And I'm still here. And I'm gonna be here for as long as I want to be. "
"Look at me."<------Which I've admit I've used many a time since hearing that line. It works wonders. "You're trying to tell me you fucked up without sounding stupid, and that's hard to do. " <------ I've used this line too many a time. Though my wish if I could ideally would be to use it on the stupid f@#$ers that use our services at work. Oh and how he just fits so perfectly into that role is just ace. Not to mention, Danny DeVito, Gene Hackman (whom i adore) and Rene Russo (Growwwlll...) are all awesome in that movie. Even Barry Sonnefeld does a cameo too. Hmmm...now I'm going to have to watch this movie again, and again, and again.
2. You are a fan of comics and animation. Can you please hazard aDamn...what a question!! And no I don't find "Hentai" (as it's called in Japanese) erotic. In fact I find it creepy, and disturbing. But I will admit I have seen some, in all places when I was in high school. Those geeks in the audio video club my senior year were way freaky. I first saw it and was like "WTF"!!! (It was a creepy as the dreaded "Donkey Show", which I believe is now a time honored male tradition that all young boys see during high school, for whatever reason)But like a major car wreck, you just can't stop looking. I couldn't figure out what these guys saw in it. Monsters rapping helpless women with giant shlongs??!! Hello??!! What gives? I guess like all porn some guys like odd things. In fact "Hentai" can be used to mean "metamorphosis" or "abnormality". In Japan "hentai" has a strong negative connotation, and is commonly used to mean "sexually perverted". (Straight on true) Now I see how some guys like naked girlie cartoons. I'm partial to old time pinups myself, but I don't go sporting a woodie over the picture, I appreciate the art/erotic aspect of it, and nothing really more. For me if it isn't real and in front of me, then it's just another nudie picture, more viable for teenage boys in the confines of their bedroom. As to why Hentai became so popular. I'd venture to say it was the internet. Geeks emailing movie clips to each other, then file sharing sites to swap whole movies, then someone got a bright idea to start whole websites devoted to the fetish. And now it's practically common place, right along side the regular porn at the adult store. Or at least the one MTG and myself meandered into a while back anyways. Though you probably didn't need to know that.
guess as to why anyone (including yourself, if applicable) would find anime
porn erotic and how it came to be so popular?
3. I just discovered onJack Wild will always be the Artful Dodger to me. But I find this information most interesting. I'd love to see Davy and Phil go toe to toe in a knife fight or maybe a ladder match or a Hell in the Cell type thing. But are we talking in their prime or now in their older years? I'd say in their prime that probably Phil Collins would win. He seems a bit more soccer hooligan than Jones. But I do think Davy would put up a hell of a fight, after all he was lighter and seemed more agile. But I think Phil would have the brute force needed to vanquish his foe. I mean really while Phil is still playing and recording, Davy is now selling golden 60's records on infomercials that come on Saturday mornings and late at night. Come on now Davy don't go down the path of the dark side, come back, come back!!!
and of Genesis have played the role of the Artful Dodger.
Who do you think would win in a fight between those two? that both Davy Jones of
4. Your musical interests are listed as "just about anything." IsTop five artist I hate: Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Akon, The Plain White T's, Bruce Willis (Remember "Respect Yourself"? Stick to acting Bruce)
there any song or artist that you find impossible to listen to?
5. Let's imagine that Blogger wants to advertise its service on TV"If you have a thought to beat, Blogger is the place to meet. Write your stories, post some pics, Blogger lets you gets your kicks. Meet new friends and old ones too, state your cause or act a fool. Blogger is way mas cool." In a childish rhyme kinda way. Or get the Rock-AFire Explosion band to play it, and freak all the kids out.<-----Yeah that rhyme really sucked, but its late and the best I can do right now.
and radio, so they ask you to write them a catchy commercial jingle. How
does it go? (I realize we can't hear the music, but describe it as best
Well there you have it. I guess this is where I say, if you'd like to interview me or have me send you five mind jarring questions, let me know.