Friday, August 24, 2007

You Can't Always Get What You Want

I must say the use of the French Horn on "You Can't Always Get What You Want", is rocks best (albeit only use) of that instrument.

That being said, here is this weeks update. First off if you've noticed I've haven't been posting as much lately. This is due to the fact that I usually posted at work, during lunch and breaks. Well I kinda felt uncomfortable doing it as of late there. The reason is I am no longer connected directly to the internet from my computer. I had to setup a server domain at work for the I.T. guys to make a network from our office (located in another state) to control. Now they didn't say it, but I also know that they are data tracking what we do. No really to see what we are doing but for other reasons. Anyways long story short I don't want to use my work PC for anything other than work really. Also too one of my bosses wants to know about our blog/Myspace/Facebook/Bebo accounts etc so he can share them with our clients and each other in the company.

To this I say "Nay, Nay!!" Look I understand you want our customers to see the kind of people that are doing their (insane real estate legal) requests for them. Fine, but I'm not sharing my personal info with them either. Oh and before you go (Mr. Boss Man) and post my picture on your Facebook page, please ask me for permission first. There is a reason I don't share my info with you, it's cause I don't wanna. The last thing I need is for my boss to be leaving me comments on my Myspace page (which I really have throughly neglected as of late). I use that to forget about you, I use that to get update for band and DJ's I like. Last thing I need is to see your bright and shining face on my friends list. If we were friends in real life then..maybe...but other wise I say "NO".

So to the e-mail asking for this info, I politely replied...."NO CHANCE IN HELL." No really I did. I think he got my point. But now they want to do an internal social site thing where each of us has like a Myspace page on our intranet. And guess who they want to help design this? Yup, tis me. But we shall see.

Other than that nothing much has been going on, oh faithful readers. Yes the most exciting thing I did all week was continue going running after work, and I sewed a new hem on a pair of slacks that I owned. Much to Mix Tape Girl's surprise. She didn't know I could sew. I told her the ever so comfy pillows on the couch she likes to lay on, I sewed them too. And I did. Oh I also downloaded more music from eMusic etc, but nothing really fantastic. Just some songs that I've never owned and decided to finally buy.

I do mean to post at night but I get busy reading ya'lls (there's that word again) posts that by the time I want to write something, it's ultra late and I can't keep my eyes opened. I'm doing good just to leave comments. But I will try to post more when I get home, some interesting things happen, but it's nothing fantastic.

It's late now, good night.

1 comment:

Cup said...

Nope. There's a French horn in The Hollies' "The Air That I Breathe."

Oh, hell; don't share your blog with the bosses. There's someone here at my office who found my blog — I have yet to figure out who it is — and I've seriously edited what I write these days.