Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Air Horn!! Someone gave a bloody monkey an air horn!! I think this to myself as I lie here in bed as some moron outside my window is blowing an air horn. So much for sleep.

Might as well make the most of it and do some blogging. I was getting ready for bed but as soon as I start to doze off. "BLLEEEEEPPP!!!" And this is a street away now.

Nothing exciting happened today. It seems though that everyone in the office is getting sick. My team sounds like some orchestra where the instruments are done by your coughing, sneezing, moaning and sighing. Honestly. I feel fine. But my other office mates are another story. Everytime they get up it's "Uhhhh....ooohhhh" Especially Mr. Dry Toast. Then the clearing of the throat. "BRAaccckkk" Then Pterodactyl lady sneezes, and wheezes. And the other in our room lady coughs, I think she's getting the flu.

"BBLEEEEEP" that bum just blew the horn again. I wonder if I can get him with my bb gun from my window? Nice now he's driving up and down the street with his horn blaring. Very nice a-hole. :( As you can tell I'm not happy. Oh well if you see a news story about someone getting snipped by a b.b., please know that I just need to get some sleep.

No comments: