Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Interview


So I'm being interviewed by Gizmorox. Who by the way has a neat bloggie, check it out when you can. (My Head Is A Box Filled With Nothing) Basically she was interviewed by someone else and you just keep the thing going. Here's my five questions and incredibly lame answers. Enjoy.

1. Who is the greatest DJ you ever saw spin Live?
Very good question. I'd have to say Paul Van Dyk. He's my favorite of favorite DJ's. My favorite concert was in 2005 in Tokyo at The House (a club). I'll always remember this cause Kat, Guy (my best friend in Tokyo), some of Guys friends, Lori and myself specifically planned our vacation around going to see him in concert. Of course I'll always remember the crazy dance Lori did cause it looked like she was washing her hands and arms the way she rave dances. It was so much fun.

2. What are your feelings on Halloween?
Stay inside and eat all the candy. I paid for it why should I have to share with little munchkins? J/K You know I never really did anything for Halloween. Too poor for costumes, and I didn't want to walk around neighborhoods I didn't know asking for candy. (This is because my family was constantly on the move like a band of gypsies so every year was a new and dangerous neighborhood.) Usually I just stayed home and watched old horror movies with my dad and eat all the candy my mum bought. I think that was the best and more fun than going out and asking for candy. Besides I ate the good stuff and gave whomever came by my left overs.

3. What movie could you watch over and over again without getting bored?
It probably sounds dumb, but I love "Lost in Translation". I love Japan, so that's a huge plus. But my favorite actor Bill Murray is in it. Plus Scarlett Johanson is pretty good in it too. (Grrrowww!! ^_^) I know I could've picked something with action or drama or suspense or horror. But I'm never tired of seeing that movie. I've honestly watched it three times straight. Why I like that movie so much, I dunno, I just do. I'm weird that way. Oh and my second to that would probably be a toss up between the Princess Bride (grew up on that movie, can quote every line) or Love Actually which Mix Tape Girl has got me hooked on.

4. How did you get into blogging?
I blame Myspace for this. I honestly knew nothing about blogging (still pretty much don't know anything too. In case you haven't noticed I can't even figure out how to make headings for my posts like all the nice blogs I see). I got into it cause I saw my older brother had a Myspace page, and being the nosy little brother that I am I had to annoy him on there too. So I started a page and left him goofy messages on his page. Then I started getting friends on my page and I started posting blogs on Myspace (which I've pretty much abandoned, that got old fast). I came across blogger because my friend Kat had a blog and I read it and signed up and have been blogging ever since. And I feel more comfortable on here cause I think I've had like what..maybe 20-25 views? So I know the bare minimal of people are reading this and actually caring. Though I must say I was tickled pink when I got my first comment. Thanks Beth, you made my day.

5. If you had to lose one of your sense, which one would it be?
How about..my...uhm...Spidey Sense? I don't think I need to know when danger is coming all the time. j/k I'm not sure. I'm going to go with...smell. I figure if I can taste something I can get the gist of what it must smell like.


Ok, so that was my turn. So if you want me to interview you, just go by the instructions below.
  • Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me!”
  • I will respond by e-mailing you five questions (if your email is not on your profile, email me your desire to be interviewed so I know your address). I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Ok so any takers? Not like anyone reads this thing, but you never know.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Great answers! I know what it's like to plan a vacation around a concert. And I'm with you on Love, Actually and the Princess Bride. And MySpace getting old :)

Cup said...

YAY! I'm glad I was your first. This is one of the most interesting of these Q&As I've read this week. Interesting things about you. My first job out of college was with a Japanese firm (Mitsui), so I've always been fascinated with All Things Japanese (like Mr. Friendly!). Great movies.

You should write some posts about your peripatetic childhood. I bet they're interesting.

Want to interview me?

Artful Dodger said...

Glad you all liked my answers. I would like to interview you Beth. But it's ultra late so I'll come up with questions tomorrow. Night. ^_^