Thursday, February 22, 2007

"Cause Life Ain't Nothing But a Good Groove, A Good Mix Tape Will Put You in the Right Mood." - Beastie Boys - Professor Booty




I have a surprise for me today. She made me a mix tape. Well CD but same thing. I made her one for her trip, I didn't expect or care if she had made one for me too. It's just something we do.

Track listing

1. White Flag - Dido
2. Pictures of You - The Cure
3. I'm Wrong About Everything - John Wesley Harding
4. Turn Me On - Norah Jones
5. You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles
6. Here With Me - Dido
7. Stupid - Sarah McLachlan
8. Drown in My Own Tears - Ray Charles
9. Center of the Sun - Conjure One (Solarstone's Chilled Out Remix)
10. Most of the Time - Bob Dylan
11. Cold Blooded Old Times - Smog
12. These Words (I Love You) - Natasha Beddingfield
13. Fallen for You - Sheila Nicholls
14. Cool - Gwen Stefani
15. I Love You - Sarah McLachlan
16. In My Life- The Beatles
17. Always See Your Face - Love
18. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
19. Glasgow Love Theme
20. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder

She called me and asked me if I found it yet. I hadn't noticed it yet, but I found it. Now I have to listen, and analyze. :)

No comments: